New Hampshire Divorce Online Document Pricing*
|NH Marital Separation Agreement (MSA)||$39.00||$79.00|
|New Hampshire Divorce, With or Without Children||$59.00||$149.00|
|NH Divorce & MSA Combo (best value)||$89.00||$199.00|
*Pricing DOES NOT include filing and/or other applicable court fees which are paid directly to the local court when you file your divorce action.
End of Month Sale: Now through midnight September 30th take 20% off any purchase! Use promotional code save20
Self-Prepared or Legal Technician Prepared - What's the Difference?
Self-Prepared Documents - You prepare the documents. See your documents being created as you answer the online questionnaire. Download, print and use your documents immediately after purchase.
Legal Technician-Prepared Documents - We prepare the documents. Complete and submit the online questionnaire(s) to our Document Preparation Team. Your answers are reviewed for completeness and accuracy. Additional info is requested when needed. A delivery date is set based on posted delivery time frames. Documents are delivered by e-mail unless you select an upgrade of paper or expedited delivery at checkout.
Whether you choose self-prepared or legal technician-prepared, you won't find a better value, all backed with our 100% Guarantee and the ability to "Try Before You Buy". You'll get:
- State-specific divorce documents, such as the Complaint or Petition, Summons, Divorce Decree, Affidavits (if applicable), and other documents as required.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions to help you from start to finish.
- A Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) when you purchase our Divorce and MSA Combo (Best Value). Why Should You Consider An MSA? - It's better to have a clearly written agreement, rather than rely on verbal understandings about property/debt division, child support, alimony, etc. Read more...
- Child support/financial worksheets and related documents for couples with children.
- Attorney-authored forms, backed with our 100% Court Approval Guarantee.
- Form content that is frequently reviewed to keep up with changes in the law, court document guidelines, etc. to make sure what we deliver is the best it can be.
- Accuracy, completeness and grammar check (Legal Technician-Prepared Documents only).
- Easy-to-use online questionnaires. Start now, save your answers, and come back later to finish if you need to.
- Toll-free telephone and unlimited e-mail support from our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Satisfaction Team.